Automated sales funnel creation companies have been dominating my Facebook feed with sponsored ads lately. I’m sure you’ve seen them, so how do you know if you need one?
In case you don’t know – a sales funnel is a step-by-step process that allows you to bring your potential client one step closer to doing business with you using a series of marketing actions like automated emails, videos, articles and landing pages that do the selling for you.
Sales funnels are perfect for anyone who is looking for a continuous flow of sales. This sounds fantastic right? The catch is these sales funnels need to be set up properly following a series of steps, plus you must be able to handle the amount of leads generated from the funnel.
You may be surprised at the number of people who pay to set up these funnels yet never consider how they are going to handle the increase in growth to their business.
Why would you want a sales funnel?
Sales funnels have four main benefits:
- Having processes in place to systematically generate new leads.
- Being able to build relationships with leads automatically through processes and automation.
- Turning prospects into paying customers.
- Getting repeat business by selling more products or services to existing customers.
Here are a few additional benefits:
- You can do as little or as much lead generation as you want.
Once you have your system established, you can scale your business by focusing on improving your products or services. You know that people will be systematically taken care of and converted into customers by your system automatically.
- Your profits and revenue will be consistent and predictable once you’ve tested your funnel and have it working.
- You will be able to measure how your business is performing on a daily, weekly and monthly basis by analyzing your performance dashboard and analytics.
- You will also be able to more effectively communicate with your team and make better decisions based on data.
Before choosing to use an automated sales funnel, consider these four things.
- Do you want to grow your business?
- Can you handle growth in your business?
- Are you willing to invest some time and money to get the sales funnel up and running?
- Are you willing to invest some time and money for the added staff you may need to help you run your business as it grows?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the questions above then you are a prime candidate for a sales funnel. Sales funnels have become a great way to increase business growth and income potential. They can be complicated and cumbersome depending on your business needs, so it is imperative to work with a professional.
The great news is you don’t need to spend ten thousand dollars to get a great automated sales funnel. We now offer sales funnel creation at very reasonable prices! Please contact me at email@example.com for more details & stay tuned next week for my post on How To Create a Sales Funnel.
Danae Branson is the Founder of Elite Scheduling Services. She provides virtual assistant services in scheduling, administration, marketing, social media and lead generation to professionals in the financial industry.